THIS SUNDAY, 29 January – OUTDOOR SERVICE: Meet from 5.30pm for dinner at the BBQ area almost at the bottom of Yarra Bend Road (NOT Yarra Boulevard, look a map up on the web). Service starts at 7pm as usual. Be prepared for a night of prayer, worship and sharing together. We’ll provide all the food, but bring a picnic rug, pen and gold coin donation. If you get lost or need more info, give Andy Mitchell a call. Katie Adams is coordinating the music team, Laura and Tom Holley are leading.
COMING UP SOON
- BOOST YOUTH RESUMES, Friday 3 Feb, 7pm. If you would like to help, talk to James or Coby Docking.
- STUDENT RESIDENCE WORKING BEE, Sat 4 February, 9am—12, with breakfast provided. For catering advise Michelle Duke.
- RES CELEBRATION: Student Residence 50 Year Celebration, 11-12 February. (Bookings for the Saturday are now closed). There will be a special Sunday morning service and a picnic as part of the celebration, 10am, 12 February.
- STUDENT RESIDENCE OPENING: Just a week after the big celebration, the students move in. And we will hold a lunch and church service at 12.15/1.15pm on Sunday 19 February.
- BOYS MOVIE, WORSHIP, 23 Feb, BBQ, Frisbee, worship time and looking at what it means to be a Christian man. See Andy Mitchell.
CHURCH CAMP MARCH 9-12, Anglesea. Brochures available on Sunday. But please make sure you are there at least from Saturday 9.30am – Sunday lunch. .
EXPLORING BAPTISM – we have several people already interested in discussing Baptism, and if you are interested in exploring the possibilities, contact Andy Mitchell. Dates: Baptism Course, 4:30-6pm, Feb 12, 19, 26, & March 4
Accommodation: Hey friends! Nathan and Felicity are both looking (separately) for house mates / houses in the Hawthorn area or close to a train station between Richmond and Mont Albert stops (on the Belgrave/ Lilydale/ Alamein line). We both have one person at this stage but a third or fourth person to form a house would be super. If you are looking for somewhere to live let me know, Felicity!