What is the Ladies Evening Fellowship?
• It’s an enjoyable night out once a month.
• It’s listening to an interesting variety of
speakers (most evenings we have a
speaker, often someone from our own
church here at KBC who has been involved
in a mission or work experience in another
• It’s a connection with young people in the
church who come to speak.
• It’s the chance to contribute as a team to
mission projects like our own sponsor child in Uganda.
• It’s fellowship over supper.
• It’s encouraging each other in our faith journeys.
• It embodies a sense of community and caring.