“Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God that He has given you.” (Deuteronomy 16:17)
At Church, tithing or giving an offering is an act of obedience and worship to God.
By giving of our financial gifts, we put our love for God before our love for money. Giving also supports the church to spread the Gospel and further God’s kingdom in our local and global communities.
Tithing is a significant source of income for many churches.
Here are some examples of things that your tithes and offerings go towards at KBC:
- Paying pastors, ministers, and other church staff members
- Global and local mission including contributions to our supported workers
- Funding and contributing to local outreach programs
- Maintaining the church building and equipment
- Supporting Kids Church and other church programs
- Special projects on an as-need basis
You can give to Kew Baptist Church in three ways:
Via the website:
Click here to give online now
Via Direct Deposit:
A/c Name: Kew Baptist Church
BSB: 083 166
A/c No: 51 544 1921
Please mark your giving as ‘offering’ unless it is for something specific
Offering bowls are available at every service for physcial offerings and envelopes are also available for use. Please speak to one of the staff or stewards if you would like one.